Monday, May 30, 2011

Review & Swatches: Bonne Bell LipLites lip glosses


I swatched Cappucino and Strawberry Parfait and realized I had Vanilla Swirl as well, but I already wiped it down... Which is why the skin under the swatches look a little off

Strawberry Parfait

Cappucino

Vanilla Swirl
Pros:
- Pigmented
- Not drying
- Smells nice
- Good value
Cons:
- Not super shiny
- Could settle in lip lines, esp if layered over a lipstick
Verdict:
These are the most underrated lip glosses in the drugstore. Although Bonne Bell has been labeled as an juvenile cosmetic brand b/c of their Lip Smackers, these lip glosses are definitely worth trying. To me, Strawberry Parfait and Cappucino are very similar, it's really a choice between the scents or whether you like pink a bit more or nude.
Problem is I haven't seen them much around, I purchased mine at Walmart. I've seen them around Raley's, Walgreens... But not too much everywhere else.

Price:
$3-4 for 0.26 oz / 7.7 ml

Repurchase?
Definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts