Saturday, August 27, 2011

Review & Swatches: L'oreal HiP Jelly Balm in Succulent





Pros
- Moisturizing
- Jelly-like shine

Cons
- Stored in a pot
- Sheer (as expected of a tinted lip balm)

Value
$7-9 for 0.159 oz / 4.5 g

Verdict
Overall: B
I've heard a lot of people say these are similar to the MAC Tendertones, which is a limited edition product that I haven't tried. Considering these are $9 retail, I wouldn't say it's really worth it since it's very sheer, and  there are lip balms as moisturizing and possible more moisturizing at a lower price. I'll probably try and use this up so I can use the glass jar, which is very sturdy, but I dislike the inconvenience of lip products that come in a jar.

Repurchase?
No.

2 comments:

  1. i have this too, only in luscious and savory XD i like them but they are really sticky

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Ashley I have these in Savory as well but haven't opened it yet 'cos idk if I want to keep it or give it to someone lol. I don't find them particularly sticky but they're definitely a little thick

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts