Sunday, December 13, 2015

SWATCH | L'Oreal Color Riche Extraordinaire lipcolor in Coral Encore

Target has some clearance sales going on right now, I just picked up 2 things



Website description
Transform lips from ordinary to extraordinary. Color is richer, lip surface is smoother and shine is magnified. Formulated with precious micro-oils and rich color pigments, Extraordinaire provides the ideal balance of color and care for perfect lips. The unique soft-touch applicator allows for a silky-smooth, gliding application.

Pros
Unique applicator
Nice shine
Not sticky
Accurate color swatch

Cons
Packaging swatch might not be accurate

Price
$9+ for 0.18 oz / 5.5 ml

Verdict
Rating: B
The applicator actually splits into two if you use enough force. Coral Enforce is a bit pink for what I consider coral, but it is a cute color.
If you're looking for a liquid lipstick, this is more of a pigmented gloss in my opinion. It has a very faint almost non distinguishable scent. I personally prefer lip products with a fruity or sweet scent. Since I prefer a more orang-y coral I probably won't be wearing this too much.

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts