Tuesday, December 15, 2015

REVIEW | SkinCeuticals Physical Matte UV Defense SPF50





Pros
Semi matte finish
Blends in easily
Physical sunscreen (see verdict)

Cons
Too slippery for makeup
Tint makes no difference
Doesn't help with my oily skin

Price
$34 for 1 oz / 30 ml

Verdict
Rating: C
This was in my dermatologist's office, so I decided to give it a try. The active ingredients are titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, which are physical/natural sunscreen products that blocks UVA/UVB rays instead of absorbing them, like most sunscreens out there on the market.
It says matte and oil absorbing but the sunscreen is only semi matte for me upon application initially. I notice that my skin becomes oily quickly with this on during the day, especially when compared to the Cotz sunscreen (review here). Unfortunately, since this is silicone based it's really slippery on my face - any face makeup I apply provides a lot less coverage and doesn't wear as well.

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
If your skin works well with silicone based products

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts