Wednesday, June 21, 2017

BB CUSHION | Clinique Super City Block BB SPF 50




Very saturated

I randomly discovered this BB cushion Googling for SPF. There's only 4 shades, but I am pretty impressed by the coverage of this BB cushion. It doesn't seem cakey which is nice, but the fair shade is way too pink for my yellow-toned skin. I definitely need a colored powder to adjust the color a bit. One thing I can't stand about cushions is it seems to sit on top of my skin, so if I accidentally touch my face, a little bit of BB cream wipes off - even after I used a powder to set.I probably should've gotten a darker color for summer, because when else would you need SPF 50? One thing I will say about American BB cushions, it's about the same price as some high end Korean cushions, but it only comes with one compact (usually 0.5 oz). The Korean ones (even if it's cheap) usually come with an extra refill, which I always appreciate. 

The Clinique retails $35 for 0.4 oz / 12 g, luckily I got it half off on the Clinique website. Strangely enough it's not sold at Sephora, but it is at Ulta and Nordstrom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts