Saturday, November 20, 2010

L'Oreal clearance items

Hi everyone,
As usual, when I see a clearance and there's stuff I'm interested in... I grab it.
So here it is


1. L'Oreal Feel Naturale Light Softening powder blush in 287 Rustica (dusty rose, very slight hint of sheen) - $3.24
2. L'Oreal Feel Naturale Light Softening powder blush in 292 Au Naturel (brown/peach blush, I was thinking contour but it's not as light as N.Y.C.'s Sunny, just more brown) - $3.24
3. L'Oreal HiP Shine Struck Liquid lipcolor in Turbulent (true red, I think it's a cream finish but we'll see when I try to wear it :) ) - $3.32
4. L'Oreal HiP Shine Struck liquid lipcolor in Euphoria (medium pink, kind of bright w/ a sheen) - $3.32
5. L'Oreal Endless lipstick in In the Buff (brown nude) - $2.87

Since it was on clearance, the prices weren't bad, but let's be real... $13.29 for the liquid lipcolor retail? Or $11.49 for that lipstick? They definitely raised the price a little bit.

In addition, I also ordered the L'Oreal Color Juice stick on Ebay (I watched an old video by lollipop26 and decided to get it, plus xteeener has talked about it many times in the past)
In Pink Lemonade


It actually came in a 2-pack for only $8.18 (including shipping), since it's discontinued, it's a pretty good deal if you ask me.
Here's also a "clearer" picture of the Skin79 Hot Pink BB cream. My gold one still hasn't came in... It either got lost in shipping or the buyer never sent it.

That's it for now, I have like 2 more posts coming up, but we'll wait for that :)

Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts