Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sephora Friends and Family Haul

Hi everyone,
I didn't really plan to get anything from Sephora in the Friends and Family sale... But on the last day I was like screw it, I've never bought anything from Sephora, and they're on sale, so...


1. Boscia Peppermint Blotting Sheet ($5) - I would've never bought these if they were $10 because that's just overpriced, but since it was $5 and it's peppermint scented...
2. Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + foundation in Ivory No. 20 ($34) - Makeupbytiffanyd talked about this in her foundation routine video, and I've never bought any high end foundation, so I decided to try it
3. BareVitamins Prime Time foundation primer ($6 for 0.5 oz) - the original size is like $28 for 1 oz, so I decided to try this since I've never tried any high end makeup primers anyway.


Stila "travel" palettes ($10 each)


Stila Trendsetting in Tokyo Palette - I was most excited about this one b/c the colors seem really fun, but the pink eyeshadow actually cracked b/c something hit it in the back (if you click the picture you might be able to see it). Haven't tried it yet, can't wait!
Eyeshadow colors: (according to Sephora)
Sake (beige with shimmer)
Kawai (pink) - it actually has a satin finish
Shibuya (blue)
Peace Sign (black) - definitely shimmery
Convertible Color:
Sakura (bright pink)

Smith's Lip Balm in Minted Rose ($6) - I thought I'd really like this, but in fact it smells like an Asian ointment I use to sooth bugbites...


Stila Make an Impression in Moscow 
Eyeshadow colors: (according to Sephora)
Matruschka (beige) - kind of shimmery too
Chill (pale blue) - shimmery/satin finish
Nadia (orange copper)
Mink (brown) - has a slight sheen
Convertible color:
Lily (soft pink)

I thought this is probably the most neutral one, my 2nd favorites :)


 Stila Road to Radiance: Across the USA palette
Eyeshadow colors: (according to Sephora)
Snow bunny (shimmery champagne)
Southern Belle (mauve) - satin
Valley Girl (pink) - satin
City Chick (alloy) - satin
Convertible color:
Hibiscus (medium pink)

I wasn't even going to get this one, but I figured a soft pink look could look nice, and I haven't tried many Stila products...

Here are the samples Sephora included, I don't think any of these were the ones I chose, but oh well


Jurlique moisturizer
Philosophy Eternal Grace fragrance
Sephora eyeshadows in Milestone (bronze), Golden Girl (gold), Swimming Pool (teal blue), Fame and Fortune (shimmery green)

As you can tell, I am SO easily tempted by products it's not even funny.
What's worse is most of it sit somewhere in my room never seeing light.
I really need to shop my stash -_-
But anyhow, hope this was interesting, see you guys soon!

Till next time :)

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting those Stila Travel palettes! Need to get my hands on them soon. I sure hope they're not limited edition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'm glad I did too, and it's a great deal if you haven't tried the Stila products like me. I think they might be, but they've been around for quite a bit so maybe they're not?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts