Monday, December 19, 2022

LIPPIE | Jill Stuart Rouge Lip Blossom in 103

 





Creamy texture, softer


Jill Stuart is a Japanese brand with an American designer's name - as you can see on the label it's owned by Kose. Not sure if they're super popular outside of Japan, I saw it being sold at the Hong Kong airport, not sure where else. I also have their powder foundation and blush (post here). I heard about this brand years ago (like 10+ years?) from a Youtuber who was really into high end Japanese beauty. For me, Jill Stuart's main selling point is the crystal like packaging. The product is decent as well, but I don't think it's super worth buying unless you're a packaging fanatic like me. If there is one product actually worth getting, it's the powder foundation - it has pretty good coverage and looks good on the skin.

The texture of Rouge Lip Blossom is nice, 103 is a nude that's more wearable and feels comfortable. I prefer more pink nudes, this is more of a tan nude that goes well with darker eye looks or a "no makeup" look. In China this would be called a "milk tea" color.

I purchased a Jill Stuart lippie a year or 2 years ago (post here) but the color was an unflattering pink. 

Price: $24 for 0.12 oz / 3.5 g (I got it for 50% off during their holiday sale)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts