Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Recent clothing purchases

Happy new year!
Hope everyone is doing well.
Not sure where you live but in San Francisco it was pouring for NYE. It's been cloudy the past few days but not as bad rain wise.

I made some clothing purchases (winter ish) and wanted to add some comments/reviews in case anyone else was interested.
For reference I am about 34" bust, 26" waist and 36" hip. 
                                   

Aritzia Sno Polar Zip Up (on sale for $60) - it's a micro fleece cropped jacket with a cinch on the bottom to give it more shape. I probably wouldn't have gotten this if it wasn't on sale but it is cute if you're into cropped styled


Aritzia cardigan ($50 on sale) size XS - obv I got this bc it's my favorite color. I got their Reese cardigans for retail (in white and grey) so when I saw this on sale I had to get it. It isn't as cropped or "cute" as the Reese but it is a nice casual cardigan.
I am usually an XS in Aritzia but some of their bottoms or tops are S when it looks tight fitting.



left Athleta fleece legging ($119 size S) - would not recommend these for the price.
right Lululemon Base Pace fleece legging ($118 when I purchased, the fast and free one with pockets this year is $138, unfortunately the black is sold out already). As you can tell it's higher waist than the Athleta. Size 4 was a bit snug on me in the fleece material, I would size up if you order a fleece legging. 


Detailed photos for Athleta - if you're a legging connoisseur you can probably tell it's not the best quality
There are Amazon fleece leggings that are comparable to this




Halara Cropped Casual Jacket ($42.95 on sale) - apparently this is a pet fur resistant fabric. It is more of a ribbed texture which I didn't expect, apparently it's similar to one of the ribbed ones sold by Lulu but I haven't seen those in stores. My Lulu jackets are in the nulu fabric which I prefer.
Halara In My Feels cloudful high waisted 7/8 leggings in white ($39.95) - these are a bit translucent, you have to wear nude underwear if you don't want it to show. I like the pockets and material, but it has an elastic a waist band which I don't love - but for the price they're decent quality.
My friends gifted me a tennis dress from Halara which was decent quality so I decided to try more from the brand since I got a giftcard.


Everlane 100% human tee ($20 on sale) size 2XS - the shirt is oversized as expected, but the fabric is kind of stiff - not the biggest fan but good thing it was on sale
Everlane 100% human sweatpants ($30 on sale) size XS - their sizing is off for the pants, it said 27 waist and these are uncomfortably tight. I can wear them for a period of time but I will definitely get a mark from the elastic - really bummed bc I was really looking forward to having white sweatpants.
Everlane cropped sweatshirt ($31 on sale) size XS - surprisingly my favorite of the bunch, I generally like cropped tops these days and this is cute if you wear any type of high waisted pants (for me, leggings and sweats).

Have you purchased any clothing in midst of the post holiday sales?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts