Saturday, January 29, 2011

Discounted Perfume?

Hi everyone,
I recently had a perfume kick due to a coworker who always smelled good, and I looked into perfumes I might like.

I have to say, after this haul, I should never order fragrance online, because the description is never what you actually get in the bottle. Just because you like some of the notes doesn't mean you'll actually like the perfume :(

I purchased this from fragrancex.com
I heard about fragrancenet.com at first from Pinkiecharm on YT, but then I saw ads for FragranceX and compared prices, FragranceX is nearly always a dollar cheaper or so, making the perfumes more discounted.

They have tester perfumes which are authentic but cheaper because they sometimes come without the nice box or cap.


Britney Spears Fantasy tester ($26.95 for 3.3 oz)
I can't believe I didn't test this out before I bought it, it's wayyyy to sweet for me, and kind of musky (or heavy should I say?)


Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue eau de parfum tester ($18.99 for 4.2 oz)
I also should've tested this before ordering, I tested after ordering at Ulta, and it's very floral, which is not my cup of tea. It's not bad... But not something I want to smell all day


Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy ($33.85 for 3.3 oz)
My favorite of the 3, which isn't exactly saying much. It reminds me very much of a cheapie body spray I got from Walmart many years back.


If you've tried this and you like it... Midnight Fantasy is a slightly better version of it. Nonetheless, it was definitely not worth the money. Even at a discounted price :(

That's my perfume kick for now, I am going to return all 3 of them if I can, because this was a serious waste of money -_- if I had tested them before ordering, I would've saved however much this costs to ship back.

Till next time :)

1 comment:

  1. A good idea when trying to find your perfect scent is to take a 'Frangrance Finder' quiz - they can be pretty accurate as to what you will like and will also match a scent to your personality!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts