Wednesday, November 2, 2016

REVIEW | Gemini Mint Colored Contacts

Hi everyone
Sorry I haven't really posted in a while, I recently moved and have been busy organizing
I purchased the Gemini contacts after seeing Jenn Im wear them in one of her tutorials, and of course I couldn't resist the "mint" name tag.

Photo on the website

Description:
The way the green in this lens mixes in with the wearer’s natural eye color is simply beautiful. Strong, yet soothing and comforting. Lighter than The GREEN. *Lens color may almost look yellow at first glance, but put them in your eyes. Ahhh MINT GREEN.

Diameter: 14.3mm
Base Curve (BC): 8.8mm
Water Content: 40%

In real life
I don't know if you guys are familiar with the Solotica lenses, but these remind me of photos I've seen of the Solotica Mel lenses.


When I got these in the mail I was like. ???
I had ordered two and it was a long package, then I opened it and was like. Oh it's so fancy
However, the case doesn't seem super high quality compared to the ones included in the Alcon (Opti-Free) solutions

Lenses on brown eyes

Full face photo

Pros
More comfortable than Solotica
Iris enlarging
Nice packaging

Cons
Recommended 3 months use
Website doesn't have photo of lenses on different eye colors

Verdict
Gemini lenses are A LOT more comfortable than the Solotica ones. The base curve seemed a little curvy for my eyes, but they fit fine.
If you're interested in any of the colors, I highly recommend these as they are a lot more comfortable than the Solotica ones without being overly unnatural. I always love green eye colors, but I bought the grey ones too, can't wait to blog about it when I open them 

I bought mine here, with free shipping :)

Repurchase?
Yes!

Would I recommend it?
Definitely. But I know some colors might look less natural due to the enlarging effect.

Fun photo
Hello Kitty filter on Snapchat! I am wearing the lenses here, you can't see the green as much but you can tell my eyes are lighter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts