Sunday, December 28, 2014

HAIR | Nutika by Nume 25mm Curling Wand (Before and After) - I'm Impressed!


Features:
Heats up to 210°C / 410°F
Tourmaline infused ceramic wand
Infrared heat technology
Ergonomic design
Head-resistant glove
Dual Voltage

Description:
The Nutika Curling wand uses our signature negative ion technology to get you the lasting look you want. Quickly and without the damage of conventional irons and curlers.

No hairspray used, just the Tresemme heat protectant

I'm really impressed
My hair is naturally straight and thin, usually never holds a curl (or perhaps, I never used a good curler before. I've tried the Revlon ceramic one as well as the Remington pink curling wand, and my hair went from curled to wavy within maybe an hour). This heats up to 410°F so it is probably damaging to your hair if you use it frequently, but I only curl my hair once in a blue moon using a heat protectant, hope I'll be ok.

I originally bought this because it's mint green (my favorite color since last year) and it's really nice that it actually curls well.

This was $25 at my local Marshalls. I tried looking for this online but all the ones I could find that are similar looking are over $70. Good luck on your hunt with curling wands! If you're into curled hair that is.


Next day hair, still pretty curled!

Would I recommend it?
Definitely! I will try other Nume products when I need it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts