Monday, January 24, 2011

Review: Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse

Hi everyone,
I've had this for a while as well... But didn't review it on my blog, so here it is




Shown in Natural Ivory (Light 3)
The squirt was actually by accident b/c the pump was clogged from being left in the corner unused, lol.

Pros:
- Leaves satin finish
- Good for dry skin (according to many people that love it)
- Nice pump packaging

Cons:
- Broke me out (unless I use a primer under it)
- Not good for oily skin, by the end of the day, even with powder to set, it'll look greasy

Verdict:
I really wanted to like this foundation because I like Maybelline very much, but breakouts isn't something I can just stomach. It has a good finish but I haven't touched this since over a year ago when it broke me out. I did hear that they reformulated this though... Any of you guys tried it lately?

Repurchase?
No.

Price: $6-8
1 oz / 30 ml

I've decided to stop rating things because it's really up for you to decide whether products are suitable for your skin, I hope this helped.

Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts