Monday, January 17, 2011

Review: Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner

Hi everyone,
I have been using this toner for over a year, but I think it's like barely 2/3 done, so toners literally last me forever.
Since I've used it for so long I figure I could do a review on it



Pros:
- Lasts forever, like most toners
- Picks up any excess foundation/concealer that the cleanser didn't manage to remove completely

Cons:
- Doesn't visibly reduce your pores
- Doesn't clean as well as the Deep Clean toner (I like to go over my leftover eyemakeup with leftover toner after using it all over my face)

Verdict:
I actually didn't mean to bash this toner, but coming down to it... I'm just kind of using it to use it up. MichellePhan had suggested this on her blog wayyy back, and I picked it up. I probably wouldn't repurchase since there are so many other toners out there and they last so long. If you have never tried a toner you might find this to diminish your pores, but after trying the Neutrogena Deep Clean toner, this one is just kind of okay.

Repurchase?
Maybe, probably not.

That's it for now. I kind of want to get a lightbox because my pictures seem so awkward, the ones I've been looking at are like $33 on Amazon with free shipping, I think any light box in stores would cost a lot more than that. What do you guys think? I never knew a light box existed before Ekimura showed her cat in it.

Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts