Saturday, January 22, 2011

Review: Nivea cream

Hi everyone,
I have had the Nivea cream for a long time, but I don't love it, so I never reviewed it, but since I'm on a review kick, I figured I might as well


As you can tell it's been sitting there for a while collecting dust


Pros:
- Moisturizing
- Thick texture (could be con)

Cons:
- Contains mineral oil, which breaks me out (I bought this before I realized that fact)
- Doesn't smooth onto the skin unless you get a lot, I just patted a little bit around the dry areas

Verdict:
If you're interested, I'd just get the little $1 tin to try it out, that way if it breaks you out you're not out like $6. I know this doesn't say it's a face cream, but I had heard from some people that this is really great, so I tried it. I could probably use this as a hand or cuticle cream but... It'll take a long time to use it up. I wish they had the squeeze tube packaging when I got it, then it could at least be slightly more convenient.

Repurchase?
No.

Price: $6-8
6.8 oz

1 comment:

  1. I've heard great things about it, it seems to be such a classic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts