Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My E.L.F. Studio products came in!


E.L.F. Studio 100 eyeshadow palette (LE, or at least it claims to be when I ordered it)
$10
Supposed to be on the list of Oprah's favorites I think


E.L.F. Studio Complete Coverage Concealer in Light ($3)
Not sure why I bothered with this b/c it doesn't seem to have the best reviews, but I wanted to try it

E.L.F. Concealer pencil & brush in Light ($3)
This actually has great reviews on MUA


E.L.F. Studio Complexion Perfection powder ($3)
I've read that this does nothing for color-correction, but it's a good setting powder

E.L.F. HD powder ($6)
Ah, the long awaited HD powder, I will be comparing this with the MAC Prep + Prime powder after I try it out a bit


E.L.F. Studio Lip Lock pencil ($3)
Now that I look at it, idk if I really need it... Very much a spur of the moment

E.L.F. Studio Conditioning Lip Balm SPF 15 in Peaceful Pink ($3)
Love that this has SPF 15, not sure about how well the colors shows up


E.L.F. powder brush ($3)
This is a back up of mine, since it's such a versatile brush; get it if you wear foundation or powder :)

E.L.F. Studio mini eyelash curler ($3)
A knock off the Shu Uemura mini lash curler I think. I have trouble curling my outer lashes, let's see if this helps

I used a code off Retail Me Not and apparently, some codes that are no longer advertised on the site are still in effect.
For a company that sells products for such low prices, I am very impressed by their packaging and how these products came.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts