Shown in Brighton Beach Peach
- Not sheer but not pigmented (the perfect medium for me)
- Not your typical doe-foot applicator (doesn't pick up too much product)
- Smells sweet
- Could get frosty if you build it up
- Emphasizes lip lines after it settles in for a few hours (typical of lipglosses I feel like, but esp b/c this one has a lot of shimmer)
- Made in China (characteristic of all N.Y.C. makeup)
I would definitely recommend this color for the spring/summer, it's peachy without being orange. I actually wanted this to be a pale peach color but I think the color still looks nice.
N.Y.C. repackaged these, from their old ones that look like this.
Price: $2.49 or less for 0.24 oz / 7.2 ml