Sunday, October 10, 2010

Very Mini + Exciting update?

Hi everyone,
I've been very good at not buying stuff I don't need lately, but I have been looking for a new scrub, so


This Clean & Clear Deep Action exfoliating scrub has awesome reviews on Makeupalley (you need an account view the reviews) so I decided to get it. I also had a $1 off coupon from coupon.com, so that somewhat influenced my purchase.

I also caved in and got the CoverGirl Shimmering Sands trio. I've actually seen this used while I was doing theatre makeup for high school way before it was hyped on Youtube, they're very shimmery if I remember correctly. I wish I bought this early 2010 when Max Factor had these $2 off CoverGirl coupons though, would've saved me $$ on something I actually wanted -_- Can't wait to try it!

Anyhow, idk if I blogged about this already or Twittered about this, but I am finally employed! Lol
I work in the children's clothes department of Macy's, which isn't that exciting, but if something opens up after Christmas I may be able to stay there for part time instead of temporary. I'm telling you, organizing clothes is crazy -_- esp on weekends it gets messy every 5 minutes. Luckily I don't mind it that much, I would rather be at the cash register... But this is a start.

Also, we get an employee discount, so I may be able to invest in some high end makeup soon.
I'm just happy that I finally actually have a job, lol.

Till next time :)

4 comments:

  1. OMG YAY!!! YOU GOT A JOB! AT MACY'S TOO! Haha, I LOVE organizing clothes -- at clothing stores I always reorganize/put back a rack to where it was supposed to be. Though I can see that I'd probably get tired of it hour after hour. But still a job! I want to work at a clothing store too, to save up for college and maybe some makeup (of course, haha).

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Maggie Thanks! Haha yeah that's how I feel after 2 hours of doing it, but I am very happy I finally got a job :)
    Where do you work right now? What grade are you in? Maybe you could get scholarships with your grades or something

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats =D working ->getting salary -> more money to spend =D!

    and working in clothes department is cool!!! I gonna try to be a sales too if someone is willing to employ me =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Pixie D Thanks! :) Haha don't worry I was looking for a job for like 2 years until I got hired, I'm sure you'll be employed soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts