Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ulta mini-ish haul


NYX The Runway Collection 10 Color eyeshadow palette in 03 Champagne & Caviar ($6.59 @ 40% off)
Very neutral, it looked like the only palette I thought I would wear out of all the ones NYX carries in a palette, I actually really wanted the Nude on Nude palette since it's similar to Urban Decay's Naked, but my Ulta didn't have it -_-

NYX HD eyeshadow base ($4.19 @ 40% off)
The reviews I read say it's similar to UDPP, we'll see about that


NYX Eyebrow shaper ($5.27 @ 40% off)
Not that cheap for a brow wax, but it's similar to Anastasia's Brow Fix, which is like $22

NYX Round lipstick in 588 Orange Soda ($2.39 @ 40% off)
What happened to the days that these lipsticks were like $1.50? Anyway, this color is a total dupe of Revlon Nude Attitude, I wanted a pale peach but turns out this is a peachy nude :(


Almay Clear Complexion concealer in Light ($4.79 @ 40% off)
I've been breaking out a lot lately, and I wanted an acne concealer rather than just my beloved Maybelline Mineral Power. Tried this once already, not bad :)

EOS Sweet Mint lip balm ($3.29)
I honestly don't know why I keep buying these, I guess I'm collecting it for the scent's sake.

Have you tried any of these? Are you interested in any of these?
Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts