Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Review: Clean & Clear Advantage Mark Treatment


with 2% salicylic acid

Pros:
- Sanitary packaging (nose dispenser)
- Helps acne a little bit
- Doesn't dry up pimple as much as benzoyl peroxide (could also be con)

Cons:
- Balls up certain moisturizers (see verdict)
- Strong fragrance

Verdict:
The first time I tried this, I didn't think much of it. I started using this again a few weeks ago and found that, with consistent use, it does help with small pimples, but not so much cystic acne.
I noticed that if you apply this then your moisturizer, the product balls up on your skin. However, if you apply a moisturizer first, then apply this, it does not ball up. Note that this only applies to moisturizers that completely absorb into your skin. I tried applying this after a moisturizer that leaves a dewy finish, and it balled up again.
I only recommend using this at night since it also makes your skin more sensitive to the sun.

Price:
$5-7 for 0.5 oz / 15 ml

Repurchase?
Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts