Friday, June 3, 2011

Rite Aid mini-haul


Prestige Brow Perfection Brow Building system in Medium to Dark ($7.50)
I normally don't buy products at retail price, but I don't think I want anything else from Prestige to take advantage of the BOGO50% of sales that seem to be the only sales going on for this brand for a long time

Revlon ColorBurst lip gloss in Papaya ($4.49 on sale 40% off)
Saw this in hollyannaeree's May Hits & Misses, I love cream lip colors so here we are

Revlon ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powder in Brighten ($3.49 on clearance)
Bought this over a year ago to review and returned it. For the price back then it was not worth it, but considering it's mineral, the clearance price is acceptable
Some people say this is on clearance at CVS as well, if they're out you can check Rite Aid

Revlon Scented nail enamel in Mad About Mango ($2.99 on sale)
I've been into coral colors lately, this is a very true coral color, a little bit on the orange side though

I noticed that my Rite Aid took out all the Jane stuff they had, so sad :(
I saw Jane at a Nordstrom Rack though, strange

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts