Thursday, December 8, 2011

Review: The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner





Pros
- Alcohol free
- Hydrating
- Contains Vitamin E
- Serum-like texture (con for some)
- Not tested on animals (as with all TBS products)

Cons
- Not as refreshing feeling

Value
$12 for 6.7 oz / 200 ml

Verdict
Overall: B+
For those of us who have used alcohol toners, this doesn't feel quite as refreshing. The texture is also more serum-like than water, which is what most toners seem to be like.
In the winter, I like to use this in the morning to hydrate my skin a bit, esp my cheeks. Right now my skin isn't as oily, but it's still not dry enough that I can skip washing in the morning.
It has a slight fragrance, kind of soap-like but it's very faint.

Repurchase?
Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts