Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Review: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel






Pros
- Absorbs quickly
- Pump dispenser easy to control

Cons
- Dimethicone is 2nd ingredient (silicone-based)

Value
$24 for 4.2 oz / 125 ml

Verdict
Overall: B+
Unfortunately, this is not moisturizing enough for my cheeks, which are more combination dry. I have just been using this on my t-zone at night and sometimes in the morning.
I purchased this because it seemed really popular on Youtube for a while, but I'd say only oily skin people would find this moisturizing enough. Not sure if this is really good as a makeup primer since my cheeks are too dry to use just this.

Repurchase?
Maybe.

Would I recommend it?
Not in particular

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts