Friday, February 24, 2012

E.L.F. $1 Essential lipstick in Flirtatious + More Revlon Lip Butters


Flirtatious (bright almost-neon pink)
Sorry the lipstick bullet isn't as true to color in the photo, but the swatch is close


Unfortunately, this also looked less bright on someone else's blog, so I ordered it... Not a fan at all. I can't see myself wearing this anywhere. Maybe when my skin is clear I'll be able to pull this off with confidence.


Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters in:
(L to R)
Peach Parfait (peachy almost-red with gold shimmer)
Sweet Tart (bright pink creme)
Strawberry Shortcake (light pink with sheen)
My local Walgreens had these on sale and I finally found Strawberry Shortcake at Target when they restocked it

Sinful Colors nail polish in 322 Let Me Go
I thought this is a neat duo-chrome color

3 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to get Peach Parfait. Need a BOGO soon :P

    That nail polish looks super pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Connie.Just want to drop by and say hi since you haven't updated for a while. Hope you are doing fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Citrine Hi Citrine! Oh my gosh yeah. I have been super busy 'cos I was pledging for a Professional Business Co-ed Fraternity. I am kind of back now but midterms are coming up, lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts