Wednesday, July 11, 2012

New Jewelry (Juicy Couture, Guess, Victoria Townsend)

Prices in ($) are retail, I got all of these on sale


Juicy Couture Faceted Heart earrings ($48)
These are so pretty! I wish I got the clear necklace to go with it but I actually gave that necklace to my friend for her birthday


Juicy Couture Faceted Heart necklace ($48)
I actually got this on sale to give to my other friend for her birthday, 5 months more to go!


Victoria Townsend Sterling Silver necklace ($90)
Available here. The gem amethyst is gorgeous (this pic does not do justice to the color)
I also love the teardrop design :) I've been wearing this whenever I wear silver jewelry


Guess bracelet ($25)
This was on clearance at Macy's and I really like these type of bands, currently on the lookout for a purse with this type of handle hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts