Wednesday, March 18, 2015

SAMPLE REVIEW | Smashbox BB cream SPF 35



Pros
Decent coverage
Nice glow to the skin
SPF 35

Cons
Rubs off on clothes
Not long lasting

Price
$39 for 1 oz / 30 ml

Verdict
I've been on a tinted moisturizer kick lately because I wanted glowing natural skin and just spot conceal the really dark spots. I basically tried all the tinted moisturizers with SPF 20+ at Sephora. The salesperson who helped me strongly suggested this one, but good thing I sampled it first. Unfortunately it makes my skin oily throughout the day and rubs off on clothing, even if I set it with powder.

Do you like American BB creams and tinted moisturizers? Let me know.
I always thought tinted moisturizers didn't give much coverage but I really like the natural glowy look it gives.

Purchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
If you have drier skin, yes.

3 comments:

  1. The Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream wasn't bad... it has a demi-matte finish with very natural coverage. The oil control is also a lot better than most BB creams/tinted moisturizers I've tried. I kinda liked the L'oreal Magic BB cream, as well. It didn't make me excessively oily, and provided a pretty decent enough coverage.

    I've heard that Wet 'n Wild has one of the best drugstore tinted moisturizers out there, and apparently Sonia Kashuk's tinted moisturizer is comparable to Laura Mercier's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does it have SPF? I've been searching for one with SPF30+ that doesn't make my skin oily haha. I've been using the Benefit Big BB and it's been pretty good! I have the L'Oreal Magic I think but it's very sheer, my skin isn't good enough to use it right now. I will try the Wet n Wild and Sonia Kashuk one sometime and maybe do a review ^_^

      Delete
    2. No, it doesn't. =(( Now that I think about it, I haven't been able to find any drugstore BB creams/tinted moisturizers with SPF in them.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts