Wednesday, August 20, 2014

REVIEW | Chanel Inimitable Intense mascara (Before and After)


Left: Bare, curled lashes | Right: with one coat

Pros
Not clumpy
Gives some length and volume
Darkens lashes significantly
Doesn't flake

Cons
Weighed down my straight lashes a bit
Makes lashes stiff

Price
$30
The sample is 1 ml / 0.03 fl oz

Verdict
I really want to like this because it's Chanel, but I have so say I'm not overly impressed. This is a good mascara, but for $30 I think there are many drugstore mascaras comparable if not better. 
Recently I've been very intrigued by the new Lancome with the swan-neck wand, hopefully I'll get to try that out one of these days.

Purchase?
Unlikely.

Would I recommend it?
Not for straight lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts