Sunday, December 7, 2014

Review: Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumnizing mascara (Before and After)


Left: curled
Right: one coat of mascara
Does not hold a curl if your lashes are naturally straight

FYI: I recurled my lashes after they straightened out in the previous application
This is about 4 hours in... Do you see the smudges and flakes?

Pros
Lengthening
Somewhat volumnizing
Inexpensive

Cons
Smudges
Does not hold a curl

Price
$3 for 0.3 oz / 9 ml

Verdict
As you can see from the photos this mascara isn't anything to rave about (despite hearing so much about it in the beauty community). I think this would work well for anyone who doesn't have oily skin or straight lashes.
Personally, any mascara that does not hold a curl is useless to me, no matter how lengthening/volumnizing it is.
If you have any recommendations I would love to try it, I've hard that Maybelline Falsies waterproof is good for Asian lashes, I'll review that some time when I take my next trip to Target.

Hope this was helpful

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?

Not for straight lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts