![]() |
| Left: curled Right: one coat of mascara Does not hold a curl if your lashes are naturally straight |
Beauty product reviews, simple and to the point. https://conconw.wordpress.com/ Switched to Wordpress as Google no longer supports the Blogger app, which I used to upload photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Heard about this from my favorite Chinese Youtuber, it's a red toned carrot shade. I have been into reds but recently want something a b...
-
Happy new year! Hope everyone is doing well. Not sure where you live but in San Francisco it was pouring for NYE. It's been cloudy the p...
-
I saw a blogger swatch this and it looked like a beautiful glossy hazelnut that apparently sets. Unfortunately for me, 2 layers of this does...
-
Hey guys, So you know that one plan I made a while back saying I'll restrain myself and not buy much until I get a job? Well, I sorta ....
-
To begin with, Coco Bella is having a giveaway on her blog, so check that out :) I also really like my friend Maggie whom I became acqua...



No comments:
Post a Comment