Saturday, December 20, 2014

REVIEW | L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Amber Rush



Pros
Very smooth application
Pigmented
Beautiful metallic finish

Cons
More effort to apply with a brush
Creases without a good primer

Price
$6 for 0.12 oz / 3.5 g

Verdict
I really enjoy this line of eyeshadows from L'Oreal, it's very pigmented and smooth in application. Because this color is metallic I feel weird wearing this on the daily unless I'm actually doing something. Also, because the shadow is a pressed pigment (I presume) it's kind of hard to get a lot of shadow on the brush, so it's better to apply with your finger. However, if you have a smaller eye area it's hard to get that precision if you're using a darker color in the crease.

Amber Rush and Bronzed Taupe (swatches here) are both beautiful colors to apply as a lid color.

Repurchase?
Yes, if I ever run out.

Would I recommend it?
Yes. I want to try more colors from this line

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts