Sunday, December 21, 2014

REVIEW | The Body Shop Vitamin C SPF30 moisturizer




Pros
SPF30
Brightening
Light orange fragrance
Dewy finish (con for some)

Cons
Kind of oily and thick

Price
$20 for 1.7 oz / 50ml

Verdict
As you can tell, I pretty much used this up. 
I gave this a few chances as a facial moisturizer, but it is too heavy for my acne-prone combination skin. I started using this as a neck and body SPF during the summer, and finally managed to finish the tube. I don't think it actually improves your skin if it's dull, but it does temporarily make it look dewy.
Most SPF moisturizers are oily, so I opt for sunscreens, which somehow helps my oiliness.

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
Only if you have dry skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts