Thursday, December 18, 2014

REVIEW | Lancome Grandiose mascara



Top: curled lashes
Middle: one coat
Bottom: two coats

Pros
Very lengthening
Decent volume
Brush is small enough to get in the inner corners

Cons
Weighs my lashes down
Wet formula (pro for some)
Could get clumpy
Makes lashes stiff

Price
$32 for 0.35 oz / 10 g

Verdict
This is, without doubt, the most expensive mascara I've tried. I was really excited to try this since Raeview gave it a really good review in one of her tutorials. However, as with many mascaras I tried, this weighs my lashes down (I probably should've known because dry formulas work better for my lashes) so I had to recurl them afterwards. This tube is quite big so you'll have a lot of mascara to use up.
The ombre rose on the wand is a nice touch, but I can't recommend this to people who have lashes that don't hold a curl. If you can be bothered to recurl your lashes afterwards, I think this gives incredible length and volume, but for a $32 mascara I'd rather not have to deal with that. I think I'm going to get a lash comb to see if it makes a difference on clumps

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
Not if you have straight lashes, it does not hold a curl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts