Saturday, April 18, 2015

REVIEW | Benefit Bigger Than BB Big Easy SPF35



Thick ish texture, I dot it all over my face to get an even application
Left: Before | Right: After


Pros
Natural looking
Semi-matte finish
Smoothes over pores
SPF 35
Not drying

Cons
Kind of pricey

Price
$38 for 1.18 oz / 35 ml

Verdict
For a product with high SPF, I actually enjoyed this, but the color match is a bit off for me. 01 is too white and 02 (the one shown) is a little too yellow. The finish is nice and lasts pretty well throughout the day, I think it will look a lot better when my scars fade, because right now everything still shows through. I noticed that since my skin has been breaking out it doesn't look that great on spots (looks flakey) compared to ACTUAL BB creams that are moisturizing.

Repurchase?
No, too many things to try these days.

Would I recommend it?
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts