Saturday, October 3, 2015

REVIEW | Laneige Cushion Concealer SPF30+



After like 30 clicks

Top left: bare skin
Bottom left: 1 layer
Right: touch up more red spots

12hrs later
With the Laura Gellar Baked Balance-and-Brighten

Pros
Good coverage
SPF30+
Buildable

Cons
Kind of unsanitary
Limited color selection

Price
$20 for 0.08 oz / 2.5 ml at Target

Verdict
Rating: B-
This concealer looks great at first, but if you have oily skin it might start melting off throughout the day. I was pleasantly surprised by the coverage it provides considering it seems like it might be a moisturizing undereye concealer rather than high coverage for blemishes. If you can find your shade in this concealer I definitely recommend it. A translucent powder probably sets the concealer a lot better.
The cushion blends the concealer well into your skin, but it just seems so unsanitary and I'm a little lazy to wash it all the time, so I just use my finger to dab it on my blemishes. I'm not sure Laneige is made for oily-skinned gals, but I'll try out a few more products before I make my decision for it as a brand.

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
It is a good product, but the packaging is a bit unsanitary. Plus when I click up the pen I feel like there's not much product there so it won't last you that long. I'd go with a Maybelline concealer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts