Wednesday, October 7, 2015

HOLY GRAIL EYELINER | L'Oreal Lineur Intense (brush tip)

Brush tip




Applied

After 11 hours
As you can tell it's flaked a bit. If I wear it for any longer it might start flaking in my eye and create discomfort. Since it claims to wear for 8 hours I won't dock any points for that.

Pros
Long lasting
Pigmented
Smudge proof (on my oily lids)

Cons
Not waterproof
Brush tip takes getting used to
Flakes after 10 hours if you have oily lids

Price
$8-10 for 0.23 oz / 7 ml

Verdict
Rating: A
I am pleasantly surprised by the lasting power of this eyeliner. Way back when the felt-tip Lineur Intense (review here) was all the rave I didn't try it for whatever reason. After trying the felt tip again, I much prefer this one.
If this eyeliner comes in contact with water it will flake off (for me, on my cheeks), so I would not recommend this for any occasions you could cry. The brush takes some getting used to as I mentioned, I will try the felt tip version once this runs out.

If you have problems with eyeliner smudging this is a good one, doesn't flake on me like the Skinfood Sweet Almond liquid liner (review here) or Essence liquid liner (review here). I like using the L'Oreal one on days I need my eyeliner to last but don't need it to be completely waterproof like my holy grail, the Milani Infinite liquid liner (review here), which takes a bit more effort to remove at the end of the day.

Repurchase?
Yes.

Would I recommend it?
Definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts