Thursday, December 3, 2015

SKINCARE REVIEW | First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream




Pros
Not oily
Doesn't break me out
Absorbs quickly
Fragrance free
A little goes a long way

Cons
Not super moisturizing

Price
 $12 for 2 oz / 56.7 g at Sephora

Verdict
Rating: B
I purchased this recently in an attempt to simplify my skincare.
It's not anything amazing, but I like it as a morning moisturizer before sunscreen and makeup. I used to never use moisturizer because a lot of them don't absorb right away and make my face makeup slide all over my face. I tried a sample of this from Sephora and was pleasantly surprised by how quickly it is absorbed into my skin. However, it doesn't really help in terms of oil control, I've just been using the Cotz sunscreen, review here, on top (which seems to make my skin produce less oil) along with the ELF HD powder over foundation, which mattifies and minimizes my pores.

Repurchase?
Likely.

Would I recommend it?
Yes, but it might not be moisturizing enough for dry skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts