Wednesday, April 27, 2016

REVIEW | Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation



Before | After

Pros
Natural finish
Lightweight

Cons
Doesn't seem to help my pores
Light coverage

Price
~$20 for 1 oz / 30 ml
Available at ASOS

Verdict
I like how natural this foundation looks, but it doesn't impress me in terms of pore minimizing or coverage, which is what I care about most for my skin. It looks natural, so maybe when my skin gets better I'll get more use out of it. I saw Lisa Eldrige use this in one of her videos a while back, so I got it when I saw it in Taiwan. It's not super long wearing either, overall just an ok foundation for my acne prone, acne scarred, oily skin.

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
Yes, if you like natural looking light coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts