Tuesday, April 26, 2016

REVIEW | Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express waterproof mascara


Rubber bristles typically give clean volume


Pros
Defining
Buildable
Not clumpy

Cons
Not super dramatic

Price
$5-7 for 0.3 oz / 9 ml (lotsa product)

Verdict
Since my lashes are super thin, I prefer more volume, which the Lash Sensational (review here) gives me. I will probably use the Rocket just to use it up, but it's not my go to.
I don't know if I'm doing it wrong, but doing 2 coats of mascara always make my lashes look spidery or wonky looking, so I typically prefer mascaras that look great after 1 coat. The Rocket definitely looks its best after 2 coats. Most Maybelline mascaras have that wet formula that dries down, so you can build it up on the first coat.

My best friend (with thicker but slightly shorter lashes than me) loved this and bought her own. I saw a good review from Citrine too (link here), maybe I just love my Lash Sensational too much

Repurchase?
Maybe

Would I recommend it?
For clean definition, yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts