Thursday, April 28, 2016

SUNSCREEN | Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF50 PA+++



New version that you supposedly don't need to double cleanse



Pros
Lightweight
Dries quickly
SPF 50

Neutral
Doesn't control oil (it doesn't claim to do this so I put it here)

Cons
Seems to give me blackheads if I don't double cleanse
Dries out your skin if you don't use moisturizer prior
Not water resistant

Price
~$10 for 50 ml (1.7 oz)
On Amazon here

Verdict
I've tried really hard to like this sunscreen since it's so lightweight, but it is not my ideal facial sunscreen. With or without moisturizer underneath, this seems to give me blackheads because my skin still gets plenty oily during the day. My cousin bought me two of these from China so I've just been using it as a body sunscreen. I think this is an awesome body sunscreen if you don't want that thick sticky feeling a lot of water resistant American sunscreens have, the size is also small enough to toss in your purse. Keep in mind the Biore is not water resistant, so don't go swimming or to the beach with it.

There's a watery gel version (instead of watery "essence"), maybe I'll give that a try and report back.
Nivea Japan also makes a gel textured sunscreen sold on Amazon, so I will be trying that out some time.

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
If your skin doesn't get oily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts