Wednesday, September 21, 2016

BROWS | Chosungah Brow Maker




I don't know if you guys have spotted this at your local Sephoras, but the bottle is kind of gross like how mascara gets when you wipe the excess off at the opening.

Pros
Gray brown is a less common color sold in the US

Neutral
Innovative concept
Colorful packaging
Brow gel seems ok to hold your brows in place

Cons
Sponge tip lacks precision
Not pigmented
Not cheap

Price
$22 at Sephora
$21 at Memebox (I think I got mine on sale for $10)

Verdict
I am not impressed by this product at all. Granted, I usually prefer pencils anyway, but I wish I had wasted my money on something else instead. $10 is ok I guess, I could always use it as brow gel or give it to someone.

Repurchase?
No

Would I recommend it?
Ehhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts