Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Too Faced Set From HSN



I've been eye-ing this palette since April, or whenever I started watching Kathleen Lights, and finally got it after seeing the deal on HSN (found out via nouveaucheap, link here)

It ended up being $42 after tax, and the palette itself is $49 (with the Sephora 20% off it'd be the same price as this set, so I basically got the blush and lipstick for free!)



A little shimmery for my taste, but pretty cute

I'm kind of impressed by the packaging here, it has a good weight

A brown plum shade, pretty for fall 
(my friend was looking at this and next time I opened it it was knicked on the side -.-)

If you're interested in this palette, def snatch this up before the Visa Checkout deal ends! (see NouveauCheap's blog here for details)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts