Friday, April 21, 2017

Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Fig




This post is probably not very interesting to lippie people, but this product holds a special memory for me. When I was 13, I ran out of a $1 lip balm I got from Walmart, and was on the search for a new lip balm. After much research, I really wanted this frosty shade (I wanna say Guava) from Burt's Bees line of lip shimmers. That was probably my first tinted lip balm before I got into the world of lip glosses and eventually lipsticks.

 Over 10 years later, I got Fig from Ulta on sale and this is a very sheer, plummy colored tinted lip balm. I've always enjoyed the peppermint smell and tingly feel from Burt's Bees, but I wish they'd come out with an SPF lip balm

I randomly really got into Fig this past fall bc of this Laura Mercier's fresh fig scent. If I see anything labeled fig I am very intrigued - like Diptyque's Philosykos edp or edt (which I just bought. lol)
If you're into fig scents, the Diptyque is very woodsy (but is kind of overpriced)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts