Thursday, April 20, 2017

LIQUID LIP | Wet n Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit

*when you have something for too long and forget you didn't blog about it*



Top: 921B Nudist Peach
Bottom: 922B Coral Corruption

I am a sucker for inexpensive products that perform better than some higher end products out there
I first heard about this from Tati on Youtube, but at the time the colors I wanted were constantly sold out at Target and even on the WnW website. After a few weeks I finally got my hands on these
At $5 for 0.21 oz / 6 g, these are the cheapest liquid lipsticks I've seen
Even ColourPop is $6 for 0.11 oz / 3.2 g (which is 1/2 the product of the WnW, FYI)

They are fragrance free, long wearing with pretty good pigmentation. They are a little drying but I think that's the price you pay for a long lasting lip. It cracks a little bit if you don't apply it correctly or apply too much, but play around with it and it's easy to work with. 
I personally like Nudist Peach bc it's more neutral and peachy. Coral Corruption is a much brighter, coral pink. If you see these at Target and you're into liquid lips, I HIGHLY recommend this.

1 comment:

  1. I bought three when they were 40% off at Rite Aid and love the color of coral corruption so far...I am waiting for a humid day to wear it out since matte can get so drying...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts