Friday, May 12, 2017

HANDBAGS | Saint Laurent Sac de Jour vs. Michael Kors Mercer Tote

Not sure why but recently I've been obsessed with the color grey
I still follow hollyannaerre, and she purchased a taupe Baby Sac de Jour a couple months back. 
I was REALLY tempted to get the Sac de Jour from Neiman Marcus when they had a $500 giftcard deal, but considering I never shop at Neiman, and also the fact that YSL doesn't hold that kind of value to me at $2,650... I decided to look into alternatives instead.
In case anyone else is interested though, Ebates currently offers 15% of Saks Fifth Avenue purchases (as of 5/16/17)
Through filtering grey handbags on Neiman, I saw the Michael Kors Mercer Tote, which, as you can tell, is somewhat similar
$2,650 vs $298

The biggest difference I can see is the handles. The MK is longer, the shapes are very similar and the color is slightly lighter.

The one thing I can't stand about the Sac de Jour is the accordion sides. The MK one I can deal with but I'd rather it had smooth sides



Soooo yeah. I got the matching small wallet too :)
Tbh at my age now I feel like Michael Kors and Coach are a "downgrade" even though they're affordable but good quality. Buuuut $2,000 is a little steep, I'd only be willing to pay that for LV or Chanel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts