Wednesday, May 24, 2017

TINTED MOISTURIZER | Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector SPF 20



As you can see, if you don't use it everyday, it'll solidify inside the pump
I bought this on a whim when my skin was super dry and flaky looking at work one day
It's a bit expensive for drugstore ($16) but it went on really well on un-moisturized skin. As you can tell, the coverage is almost nonexistent, but if you have drier skin and a bit of redness, this is a good very sheerly tinted moisturizer that smoothes over your pores. I definitely need concealer on top

At Target it's sometimes $11, but mostly it's $14+ for 1 oz 

2 comments:

  1. I gave up on American Tinted moisturizer or foundation already because even when the formula is amazing(most aren't) ,I am always between shades...Right now I use physical sunscreen (the white cast evens out my skintone) and topped with Integrate compact...I feel the texture is much more natural as well. I found that the most important thing to make sure foundation that fits well is still skincare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Integrate compact? Ooh I will check that out
      My current go to is the Shangpree BB cream which has pretty good coverage topped w the ELF HD powder. When I'm lazy I'll use a tinted SPF but I haven't found one I LOVE yet. Previously I'd use the Laneige cushion BB but I've misplaced the sponge and it feels less amazing applied with my fingers

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts