Sunday, July 23, 2017

SPF SPRAY | Supergoop Setting Mist SPF 50


Full size
Mini

I bought the travel size from Sephora a while back and the spray seems to skip on me. The full size seems ok in that aspect, thankfully. I did notice that the first ingredient in this is alcohol... So if you have dry skin, maybe test it out in Sephora first. This smells strongly of rosemary, which is not a bad scent. It is definitely refreshing to spray this on a hot day. For the summer, I think this is a necessity, esp if your skin is oily and it's a bit of a hassle to reapply sunscreen in cream form. I know there are powder sunscreens out there as well, but I think sprays are a bit more convenient. I will say that this doesn't necessarily magnify your face, but that's probably why it's water resistant for 40 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts