Tuesday, November 14, 2017

LIPSTICK | Kiko Cosmetics Velvet Passion Matte Lipstick in 302


In case anyone noticed I haven't posted in a while, it's because I was busy with tax season (I prepare tax returns for corporations, partnerships, and individuals. The deadlines for extensions are in September and October). But also, I've been using Wordpress because the Blogger app is no longer available in the Apple App Store :/ probably because no one really uses it.

In contrast, Wordpress' app is really great.
This will probably be my last blogpost on Blogger (otherwise I think it's quite a process to upload photos from your phone to here. I've tried using the webpage but it's just not worth it).

Not a HUGE fan of their packaging, but I thought this one was cool bc it's magnetic 
Vanilla scented
$12

A bit light for my taste, but I'm sure a lot of people are into these kinds of nudes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts