Saturday, November 12, 2022

LIP GLOSS | Dior Lip Maximizer in Burgundy


Ah the Dior Lip Maximizers. I've had one of the Dior Lip Glows forever, it's nice to have around but the colors can get way too pink/unnatural.
I got a sheer red Lip Maximizer (post here) last year and it basically had no color, so I was hesitant to try anything else from this line.
I was never a fan of the Dior packaging to collect them, but there comes a time where you run out of brands to lust after and you go back to OGs.

Not a fan of this doe foot, it's a bit small and you have to redip a few times if you want more gloss.



As you can tell, very sheer. One of my youngin (23yo) friends love this type of product, but for me I feel like I might as well get a clear gloss? If you want something more pigmented, Dior also has a line of regular lip glosses that I hear are more sticky. I recently got a Tower28 lip gloss and the color actually shows and it's more affordable, so that may be a better option as well.
You may say, just layer it over another lip. I have learned over the years that I am a lazy person and don't tend to use/wear things that are high maintenance, so I prefer all-in-one products that have no fuss.

Dior Lip Maximizer has a minty feeling and smell upon application and can last for a good 20-30 minutes. If you want an actual plumping effect, I am not sure this will deliver but glosses tend to make your lips look slightly bigger.

Price: $38 for 0.2 oz / 6 ml - for me this is too expensive for the lack of color. If you want a moisturizing lip this can be ok. If I didn't already have a ton of lip balm, I could've kept this as an overnight lip balm.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts