Thursday, October 14, 2010

Falsies?

Hi everyone,
After watching xteeener say that she liked the Maybelline Falsies Volum' Express mascara (I don't think they even have waterproof yet), I just had to try it, so...


In Blackest Black, it was on sale for 40% off at Rite Aid, plus my $1 coupon from Target displays (I swear some day they'll be like coupons can't be used in conjunction with a sale)... It came out to be $3.39 + tax :) pretty good deal if you ask me. I actually wasn't impressed with the original Volum' Express mascara so I wasn't that intrigued by it, but come on, xteeener? She's like my favorite youtuber.

I also got the Wet `n Wild MegaLast lipstick in Pink Suga' ... A color which Walgreens didn't have, and Wet `n Wild was on sale for 40% off at Rite Aid this week as well. I put Revlon's Nude Attitude by it to compare, I'd have to say they're practically identical. I have too many nudes now though -_-

In addition, I ordered Nailtek on Amazon


 I actually didn't read it correctly, I thought I was getting two Foundation II's, but just one plus the Intensive therapy which doesn't have as awesome reviews on makeupalley, but that's okay.
It came out to be $9.55 on Amazon, $6.60 + $2.95 shipping, which really isn't that bad b/c at Target the Foundation II is $9.99 + tax. I've always wondered why Amazon doesn't do tax, hmmm...

My nails have been splitting like crazy (it's an ongoing problem for like the past year) but recently from szuchnic's reply on one of her Youtube videos she said that it's probably b/c of my dry cuticles, so I need to invest in some good cuticle cream now -_- Does the Burt's Bee's one sound alright?
It makes logical sense though, the nails that don't really split (ring finger + pinky) have softer cuticles, so...

That's pretty much it, I will probably do a blogpost on Nailtek sometime, so stay tuned!

Till next time :)

2 comments:

  1. I have to try that Wet n' Wild lipstick soon. I bought that mascara but I haven't used it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sherri You should! I love it for the color but it's pretty drying. I haven't tried the mascara either, I tend to stock up and use it in like 3+ months lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts