Monday, October 11, 2010

New camcorder!

Hi everyone,
Sooo idk how I failed to blog about this, but I got a camcorder for my 18th birthday, which was a couple weeks ago (yay!)


Excuse the bad image quality, I took this at night & idk why it's like this, bad lighting.

Anyway, everyone,
May I present to you: the Canon FS300 camcorder

I wanted something that autofocuses on text, and obviously I wasn't going to get the Canon VIXIA that so many gurus have, so this is a good alternative :)

I'm still in the market for a good camera though, maggsmakeup recommended the Canon SD780IS a while back, but I've heard that it doesn't autofocus? Hollyannaeree uses that camera as well.

Can't wait to make videos with this, the only problem is, since it's HD and focuses... I can't really film on bad skin days, which is a shame, but maybe some day my skin will get better...

Here's a couple more bad quality shots





Despite the bad quality you get a sense of what it looks like :)

I've also been liking the Icebreaker mints (they're kind of expensive though, in my opinion; ~$2 a pop)


I used to really like the sour flavor, but I think I got over it after going through 2 of them.

Till next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts