Thursday, October 7, 2010

Girl Confessions

Idk if you can tell, but I love these, lol


1. What color is you hair?: Dark brown, my hair unfortunately isn't jet black like it's supposed to be

2. Drama?: 1st thing that came to mind was Asian dramas; lol but no my life isn't filled with drama; it's annoying when people tell me about theirs & I could care less though

3. Are you a girly girl?: Not really, I like makeup and all but I wouldn't go out of my way to look feminine

4. 
Who was the last person you hugged?: This girl who I haven't talked to in a while but it turns out we both work for Macy's :)

5. 
Small or large purses?: Large, I can fit so much in it :)


 6.  Are you short?: Not really, I'm 5'6"

7. 
Do you like somebody: I'm assuming this is referring to a guy, not right now.

8. 
What would you do if someone smacked your butt?: Give them a dirty look, depends on who it is also.

9. 
Do you care if your socks are dirty?: Er... I wear them once and throw it in the washer. I guess I don't care in particular

10.
 Do you dress up on Halloween?: Sometimes

11. 
Are you double jointed?: My right thumb is! Idk about anywhere else

12. 
Where is the weirdest place you have slept?: I don't sleep in any unusual places I feel like

13. 
Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours?: Nope, I don't think anyone's touched my butt.

15. 
Do you call anybody by their last name?: If I like their last name better than the 1st, I forgot who it was though

16. 
How many guys will read this just because it says “Girl Confessions”?: I don't have any male followers, so idk :)

“X” Marks the Spot:

[X] I do wear make up
[X] I have cried at a movie theater.
[X] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.
[x] I get jealous.
[x] I think Johnny Depp is sexy. - I LOVE Johnny Depp
[X] I love to laugh.
[ ] I like death metal.
[ ] I like rap.
[X] I like country
[X] I carry a purse.
[X] I’d be lost without my computer.
[ ] I own a Spice Girls CD.
[ ] I own a Britney Spears CD.
[X] I own a boy band CD.
[x] I get bored watching football.
[] I’ve never been called a spoiled brat.
[ ] Guys are confusing.
[ ] I’ve been called a bad influence.
[ ] I have/had a piercing other than my ears.

17. 
What color is your bra that your wearing?: I'm wearing a cami

18. 
Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?: Doesn't really matter as long as he's tall

19. 
Are you currently frustrated with a boy?: Nope

20. 
Do you have a best friend(s)?: Yes, I do

21. 
Have you ever had your heart broken?: Not really

22. 
What size shoe do you wear?: 9, I have fairly large feet

23. 
Do you like your life?: It's alright

24. 
Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?: Nope

25. 
Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?: Not that I can recall

26. 
Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?: Girls, I barely have any boy friends

27. 
Do you wear extensions? Never tried it

28. 
Have you ever slapped a boy in the face? : Nope

29. 
What are your biggest fears?: I can't think of one off the top of my head

30. 
Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?: Yes

31. 
Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?: I guess so

32. 
Do you believe in the saying “once a cheater, always a cheater”?: Mmm, I've never dated a cheater, but I can see how it'd be true

33. 
Have you ever had a good feeling about something?: I prefer not to, whenever I "feel good" about something it never turns out good.

34. 
Do you ever wish you were famous?: Kind of, but then I remember what I look like and I banish that thought :)

35. 
Are you currently missing someone? Not really


***This guy or that guy?*** 
Punk/Goth or Gangster?: Neither 
Preppy or Cowboy?: Preppy, unless he's one of those skinny guys who wears super skinny jeans. 
Face or Body?: Face, but the body has to be fit, not too skinny or fat 
Sweet or Sexy?: Sweet 
Armani or Abercrombie?: Clothes they wear or the models? I don't really care about either. :) 
City-slicker or Rural Guy?: Hmmm... Suburban would be great 
Blue, Green, Grey, or Brown eyes?: Green and blue sound very appealing, I've yet to meet someone with grey eyes 
Contacts or Glasses?: Whichever they prefer, doesn't matter to me


***Your pick...***

36. Eyeliner or Mascara?: Mascara

37. 
Louis Vuitton or Dooney & Bourke?: Louis Vuitton, I've never heard of Dooney & Bourke

38. 
Heels or flats?: Heels, the two both give me blisters so might as well choose the hotter one :)

39. 
Skirts or pants?: Usually pants, but skirts are nice in the summer

40. 
Socks or leggings?: Er, if by socks you mean the knee-high socks I'd say both

41. S
weatshirts or jackets?: Jackets

42. 
Flip Flops or sneakers?: Sneakers, flip flops are hard to walk with

43. 
Straight or curly hair?: I like soft curls, but my hair has a hard time holding the curl for more than 30 mins

44. 
Hoop or dangling earrings?: Both are nice, I have more dangling than hoop though

45. 
White or black?: For what? Probably white.

46. 
Victoria’s Secret or Bath and Body Works?: Victoria's Secret, they have clothes!

47. 
Smoothies or lattes?: Either or, don't really have either on a daily basis

48. 
Diet or regular sodas?: Regular, diet occasionally

49. 
Orange juice or Apple juice?: Don't really drink either, I'd just eat the fruit :)

50. 
Pearls or diamonds?: Diamonds

51. 
Vintage or boho?: Vintage

52. 
Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen?: No preference

53. 
Lindsay or Hilary?: Hilary, duh :)

54. 
Ipod or cell phone?: Cellphone, iPods are alright but it's not like I can't live w/o it

55. 
Friends or family?: Probably family

56. 
Lip gloss or lip stick?: Lately, lipstick, but I used to love lip gloss

57. 
Manicure or pedicure?: Manicure, I probably wouldn't do either in a salon though

58. 
Tiffany’s or Chanel?: Jewlery? Tiffany's probably, more choices

59. 
Love or peace?: Love, I guess

60. 
Sunglasses or purses?: Depends on where I'm going and how the weather is. :)


***
In a guy…*** 

Funny or Serious?: Funny, but just b/c he's funny doesn't mean he's not serious, right? 
Romantic or Daredevil?: Hmmm... Don't really know 
Cute or Hot?: As long as he's attractive, either way Dark Eyes or Light Eyes?: No preference 
Long Hair or Short Hair?: Definitely short, long hair is just unattractive to me in a guy... 
Curly Hair or Straight Hair?: Either, as long as they keep it short
Good Dancer or Good Singer?: Don't really care :) 
Basketball Player or Football Player?: Basketball 
Jock or Rebel?: Er... No preference
Smoker or Non-smoker?: Non-smoker 
Druggie or Clean?: Clean; who wants to date a druggie? 
Has a Motorcycle or Has a Sports Car?: Sports car, but they're not really worth the investment Beard/Mustache or Clean-shaven?: Preferably clean-shaven 
Younger or Older?: Older, usually 
Player or Loyal?: Loyal, why do people want to date players?

I tag.... Anyone, really. I love these kinds of trivial surveys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts